Balance for informal caregivers13 November 2017
Since the decentralizations, supporting informal care givers has become increasingly important. However, efforts of local governments and care- or welfare organizations will often remain fragmented if they do not start by asking: what do...
The societal dimension of dementia5 October 2017
Movisie works together in various projects to improve the care and support of people with dementia and the people close to them in day-to-day life. What exactly does Movisie do? We will briefly outline three current projects.
‘Experiential expertise is on the rise!’16 August 2017
One participant of the conference ‘Using experts by experience – collaboration with care professionals’* wrote a Facebook message saying ‘From tokenism to new professionals?’. Experts by experience are...
How do social workers take decisions?18 May 2017
A new study into professional decision-making It is important to millions of clients and citizens that social workers make the right choices when offering them their support and services. In the Netherlands however, not much was known...
- 28 February 2017 Human rights foundation for social work with refugees
- 14 February 2017 Connecting Dutch people and newcomers through arts and culture
- 17 January 2017 Problematic debts: causes and solutions
- 22 November 2016 Movisie partner in EpsiLon project: support for LGBT migrants and refugees
- 7 November 2016 Starters4Communities: social entrepreneurship in the neighbourhood