The 10th EPH Conference offers excellent capacity and knowledge building by providing
a packed scientific and policy-relevant programme. Main theme for the conference is
‘Sustaining resilient and healthy communities’.
- Sharing our common wealth: efficiency and equity trade-offs in welfare policies.
- Public health in a globalized world: is Europe ready for the challenges?
- Winds of change: from public to private, from collective to individual. How can public health systems adapt to a changing world?
- Health systems under pressure: ageing and migration challenging principles of human rights and solidarity.
- Planetary boundaries and health: how do they interact?
The annual EPH conferences are considered the premier European gatherings of public health
professionals worldwide. Delegates include researchers, policymakers, practitioners and teachers
in public health and many other related fields.
The conference offers excellent opportunities for professional networking and for making
and renewing friendships.
|Organization:||European Public Health (EPH) and European Public Health Association (EUPHA)|